The Bhoomi Experience – Is it for me?
Learning at Bhoomi is experiential, participative, dynamic and fun! Bhoomi classrooms are more spaces for co-creation and collaboration, where science, economics, arts and nature come together organically.
During the course, you will be interacting and working with activists and experts in the fields of food, agriculture, sustainable development and holistic education.
Will a course at Bhoomi be good for you? You can if you wish, take appointments to meet facilitators and visit the Bhoomi campus to get a better understanding of what it would be like.
- A short course at Bhoomi is something that almost anyone can enjoy and gain from.
- The one year diploma courses will be meaningful if you want learning and work that goes beyond what the mainstream world can offer.
- The six-month certificate courses will suit you if you want to attend sessions but do not want to fulfill the internship and dissertation requirements of the one year course
- And you can also get well equipped at Bhoomi College to start your own eco-venture, become a green champion or work in a national/international NGO.
Bhoomi Network is a unit of KNA Foundation for Education, a public charitable trust (registered in 1995), which also runs the Prakriya Green Wisdom School.
As a not-for-profit organization, Bhoomi Network is focused on creating spaces and engaging with individuals and communities to move towards ecologically wise living in multiple ways. Towards this end it has lauched:
- the Eternal Bhoomi magazine
- the Bhoomi College at Bangalore
- the Bhoomi Gurukul for Organic Farming at Gumalapuram, Tamil Nadu.
- and the Sharavathi Rainforest Education Centre, Karnataka
All the above Bhoomi initiatives focus on nurturing and co-creating spaces where individuals, groups and communities can build on their interests / concerns about ecological living and be better equipped for positive action.