If your answer is Yes to any of these questions,
this programme can make a difference to your journey...
- Are you keen to discover a path with a purpose, your green career?
- Would you like to understand sustainable living in a more holistic way and build your convictions more substantively for positive action?
- Do you want to engage with communities and be a facilitator / catalyst for transformation?
Basic Information about this course:
This diploma programme can be useful to those who wish to
- Become social entrepreneurs in areas ranging from renewable energy and eco-buildings to waste management and training etc.
- Become urban farmers or start food and farming initiatives.
- Take up careers in NGOs or in the CSR sector
- Take a sabbatical / gap year to explore alternative careers or volunteering prospects, or even transition to a greener lifestyle and engage in green activities in and around their homes.