The fees for the academic year 2018-2019 is yet to be finalised.
Please contact Bhoomi Faculty on firstname.lastname@example.org for further queries.
Fees for 2017-18
|The tuition fees for the Diploma course||Rs. 50,000|
|Refundable Deposit||Rs. 10,000|
|Total fees for Programme||Rs. 60,000|
- Please note that the above fees have been highly subsidized by the KNA Foundation for Education. Higher fees by those who can afford it will help us offer sponsorships to those who need them. Please get in touch with the Director, at email@example.com if you are interested in making a donation.
- In addition to the above, a Refundable caution deposit Rs.10,000 needs to be paid for the use of the Bhoomi library and other facilities.
- Expenses incurred during internships and project work must be borne by the student.
- The total amount of Rs 60,000 should be paid in full, on or before 09 July 2017, or in two equal instalments, on 09 July and 20 September 2017.
- Students from other countries must contact the Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org for details about fees and other requirements.
- A few scholarships may be made available on a discretionary basis for deserving candidates.
Hostel Facilities, Food & Stay
- Hostel facilities on campus are available on twin sharing basis. The hostel fees on twin sharing basis is Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Hostel facilities will be provided at the discretion of the Bhoomi College and as per its rules. Concessional rates will be offered to those found to be in need of the same, and candidates will have to enroll for a work-study programme for the same. Please contact the Director at Bhoomicollege@gmail.com for details.
- Canteen facilities for non-hostelites: For the duration of the diploma course, canteen facilities will be available to students for breakfast and lunch only, if required at nominal rates